is that take-out, so you can do nothing but watch lost tonight? i have been thinking about y'all with the big priemere on tonight. hello couch.
Where did those come from?? That is stellar...especially that brown bottle on the left. Did I tell you I stopped drinking pop on December 29th?
Yuriko and I made them for a fellow lost fanatic. It's the dharma symbol from the show, and the bar code reads 4 8 15 16 23 42. Hello couch indeed. Kent we need to talk about this Dr. Pepperless life you've chosen.
blog already
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is that take-out, so you can do nothing but watch lost tonight? i have been thinking about y'all with the big priemere on tonight. hello couch.
Where did those come from?? That is stellar...especially that brown bottle on the left. Did I tell you I stopped drinking pop on December 29th?
Yuriko and I made them for a fellow lost fanatic. It's the dharma symbol from the show, and the bar code reads 4 8 15 16 23 42. Hello couch indeed.
Kent we need to talk about this Dr. Pepperless life you've chosen.
blog already
Post a Comment