So what did Marnie find?
It was like you said...the post-spay incontinence. She did some bloodwork and we are trying these pills out.
Poor Chaco, It's no fun being sick!
Hahaha. My dad's definition of a hero is $50. For such "dog lovers" they sure must not love their dogs that much! I almost pay $50 for a bag of dog food every single month! So, I guess I'm a hero too!
Kristin and I just became heroes as well... The pup is sleeping soundly now at least.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So what did Marnie find?
It was like you said...the post-spay incontinence. She did some bloodwork and we are trying these pills out.
Poor Chaco, It's no fun being sick!
Hahaha. My dad's definition of a hero is $50. For such "dog lovers" they sure must not love their dogs that much! I almost pay $50 for a bag of dog food every single month! So, I guess I'm a hero too!
Kristin and I just became heroes as well... The pup is sleeping soundly now at least.
Post a Comment