We were talking the other day at work about Orbitz. It was a great drink that came out in 1996 and was out of business I believe by the next year. It was a fruity drink with little gelatin balls floating around it - so good. If you want to join the fan club it is
here.
3 comments:
I remember that drink - but have not thought of it since the 9th grade. I think those little floaties were kindof gross? Yes?
Couldn't agree more Karin....this guy here won't be joining any fan clubs.
i remember it, never tried it.. thot it looked rather gross.. and i don't like floaty things in my drinks. I didn't even like pulp in my O.J. when i was a kid.. now that is fussy.. yes, I was one of those people who also didn't like my food to mix on my plate..
Post a Comment