First in April we heading down to Florida for Jacob and Merideth Carr's wedding - which was an awesome weekend. I was honoured to be a groomsman as well as to play guitar and sing, and my brother Jeff led the ceremony. Afterwards Jeff and Chandra and Yuriko and I hit up Ripleys and Disney World. Good times:

Another highlight was hitting up Brad Friesen's cottage. Northern Saskatchewan is awesome in the summer:


We also hit up Colorado. More to come on that...


4 comments:
Love it! That pic of the boat takes my breath away every time.
Nice blog header too.
- Bryan
Great! I love it. Wonderful pictures. Your blog header is impressive!
Yuriko - the hug pic kinda freaks me out (in a good funny way). And I LOVE the baseball goofy pic. Great face :)
I'd just like to point out that the Goofy pic and the Pluto pic were taken on my request! Love the blog buddy....I wish I had you when I started my blog header....brilliance! Great to catch up this weekend....ya'll are the best!
Post a Comment